Gin Journey Manchester
The tour includes:
- 5 samples of gin selected by us to work specifically on your tour
- 5 gin cocktails
- Visit to 5 amazing venues
- A distillery visit
- 1 chauffeur driven tour from venue to venue
- 1 Gin Guardian to host and regale you throughout the day
- Loads of knowledge and a whole load of fun
Let us take you on an exploration into the history of gin and it’s connection with the great city of the North. We’ll take you to the City of Manchester Distillery, which is the site of the first gin distillery to launch in the city for over 100 years. We’ll also visit the iconic Mancunian buildings, before finishing up in the vibey Northern Quarter. Buzzin’.
The Gin Journey Manchester is a Saturday event which begins at 14:00 and finishes at 18:30. Roll on the ginny good times. Food is available on every tour but not provided. You are informed of your meeting point a week before the event.
I’m afraid we do not accept hen or stag parties for this event, the bars we use have a no stag/hen party policy so our hands our tied. If you would like to make an enquiry for a private event please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.