Gin Journey Manchester
The tour includes:
This tour has now been adapted to suite COVID regulations. We now visit three bars and it kicks off at midday. Still all the same amount of drinks and lolz though.
- 5 samples of gin selected by us to work specifically on your tour
- 5 gin cocktails
- Visit to 5 amazing venues
- A distillery visit
- 1 chauffeur driven tour from venue to venue
- 1 Gin Guardian to host and regale you throughout the day
- Loads of knowledge and a whole load of fun
- What we’re doing to make Gin Journey COVID safe
Let us take you on an exploration into the history of gin and it’s connection with the great city of the North. We’ll take you to the Spirit of Manchester Distillery, the home of Manchester Gin, visit some iconic Mancunian buildings, check the cities best bars all before finishing up in the legendary Northern Quarter. Buzzin’.
The Gin Journey Manchester is a Saturday event which begins at 14:00 (Remaining 2020 events now start at 12:00 and finish at 16:30) and finishes at 18:30. Roll on the ginny good times. Food is available on every tour but not provided. You are informed of your meeting point a week before the event.
I’m afraid we do not accept hen or stag parties for this event, the bars we use have a no stag/hen party policy so our hands our tied. If you would like to make an enquiry for a private event please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.