Virtual Gin Journey
We’re taking Gin Journeys from the streets to the screens! How? We’ll connect you and your crew with an expert Gin Guardian via Zoom for a one-hour gin masterclass and gin tasting (plus 30min Q&A) experience like no other. You’ll each be sent 5 handpicked miniature gins for you to unbox together and enjoy at a time that suits you. And of course, the Virtual Gin Journeys will be packed with all the fun, charm, laughter and expertise that have made Gin Journey the world’s number 1 gin tour.
Want to join one of our Saturday evening events? Book below.
After a Private Virtual Gin Journey? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Keen on a Virtual Gin Journey Gift Box without picking a date? You can do that below too!
Who’s it for?
- Perfect for a family (who can’t) get together
- Groups of friends spread around the UK (and Europe)
- Corporate parties to connect work teams
- Christmas parties of all shapes and sizes
Why are we special?
- We work with the best gins out there and have picked our favourites for you
- We’ve been running the Gin Journey since 2013 and have insane expertise without taking ourselves too seriously
- Over the course of the Gin Journey’s history we have hosted around 25,000 guests over 1400 tours in 8 different cities for the past 7 years
- We’re independent and not tied to any particular brand, so we’ll tell you exactly how we feel
- This is only for UK based customers, I’m afraid that horrible ‘B’ word has stuffed our ability to send our delicious products to the EU.
What do you get:
- 5 x miniature specially selected gins – 50ml each
- One delicious can of tonic water
- One interactive Zoom Gin Masterclass with an expert Gin Guardian – approx 30mins
- One tutored gin tasting – approx 30 mins
- Followed by an informal (slightly merry) Q&A – approx 30mins
- Delivery by DPD in the week before your event
£45.00 per head
Private Virtual Gin Journeys
Private Virtual Gin Journeys starts at £42.50 per head with a minimum of 10 people, we need at least 48 hours notice to get this organised.
Contact us about a Private Virtual Gin Journey here: