Gin Journey Liverpool
The tour includes:
- 5 samples of gin selected by us to work specifically on your tour
- 5 gin cocktails
- Visit to 5 amazing venues
- 1 chauffeur driven tour from venue to venue
- 1 Gin Guardian to host and regale you throughout the day
- Loads of knowledge and a whole load of fun
- What we’re doing to make Gin Journey COVID safe
We will guide you through the city’s cobbled streets and naval soaked Ropewalks area, through the naval-soaked rope walks and onto the bustling dockside business district. You’ll visit hidden bars and hear stories about the boozy botanical trade in each era. This is your chance discover Liverpool’s rich past, with a delicious drink in your hand to bring it all to life. It’s the best history class you’ll ever go to.
The Gin Journey Liverpool is a Saturday event which begins at 14:00 and finishes at 18:30. Roll on the ginny good times. Food is available on every tour but not provided. You are informed of your meeting point a week before the event.
I’m afraid we do not accept hen or stag parties for this event, the bars we use have a no stag/hen party policy so our hands our tied. If you would like to make an enquiry for a private event please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.