02:00 pm - 06:30 pmEvent Category: Click to Register
Gin Journey Liverpool
24 Colquitt St, Liverpool, L1 4DE
Liverpool, England, GB, L1 4DE
We invite you to our Art of Perfection Gin Journey with No.3 Gin.
Your ticket includes:
• 5 classic No.3 gin cocktails.
• 5 tasters of Berry Bros. & Rudd’s gin collection.
• Lunch at The Artschool with Paul Askew.
• Visit to 5 amazing venues steeped in rich history.
• 1 chauffeur driven tour from venue to venue.
• 1 Gin Guardian to host and regale you throughout the day.
• A member of the No.3 Gin team to entertain you with stories of No.3 Gin’s past and future.
• Loads of knowledge and a whole load of fun.
We have teamed up with No.3 Gin to celebrate them recently being crowned the World’s Best Gin at the International Spirits Challenge.
The World’s Best Gin requires an extra special tour of some of Liverpool’s most exclusive venues.
This tour will have you visiting William Roscoe’s 19th Century meeting room whilst sipping No.3 gin from a chilled a martini glass. Enjoying lunch from Paul Askew at the Artschool and raising your pinky as you enjoy French 75’s with a fresh bottle of bubbly at a Victorian billiard table manufactory.
The Art of Perfection edition is everything you expect from the Gin Journey, except this one is all wrapped up in a bow tie and finished off with a martini.
The Gin Journey Liverpool is a Saturday event which begins at 14:00 and finishes at 18:30. Roll on the ginny good times. Food is provided on this Royal Edition Gin Journey. You are informed of your meeting point a week before the event.
The tour includes 5 samples of gin, 5 cocktails, in 5 amazing venues a chauffeured drive from bar to bar and a ridiculous amount of fun.