Gin Journey is committed to providing as safe of an environment as possible to ensure you have a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon with us. Below are some of the steps we are taking to operate a COVID safe event. If you have any feedback or suggestions please get in touch at email@example.com.
- Please stay at home if you are showing any symptoms or if you have had any possible contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days
- We will be keeping our capacity levels low until we are able to open up with bigger tours
- Please bring masks, where them when required in line with government guidance
- All bars will be using track and trace, you will be required to sign in at each venue
- We will ensure the driver will clean and disinfect the bus regularly and our bars and distilleries will clean and disinfect the Gin Journey area
- The Gin Guardian is to ensure that there’s no physical contact between bubbles or physical distancing is broken throughout
- We will communicate all of this and what is expected of attendees at the start of each Journey
We were granted the Good to Go certificate by Visit Britain for our COVID precautions which are highlighted in our COVID safe Playbook which can be found on our website and is sent to every group. We have mitigated the risks by putting measures in place including temperature checks, social distancing and COVID cleansing.
Finally we will inform all venues of the group numbers before the tour to ensure they will be receiving no groups of more than 6 (within the larger group of 12) and can remain legal during our visit. We are here to ensure no venues are put in a predicament they should not be. On the bus journey we will set out the group spacing before the tour so guests remain socially distanced, this is our responsibility and Gin Journey will ensure these measures are adhered to. We are adamant we can continue providing our guests with a safe and fun environment to enjoy their gin on our tours.